Monday, December 3, 2007

L'Arnsbourg - Baerenthal (France)

My wife and I went to "L'Arnsbourg" yesterday evening to have dinner with our friends Bob & Franny.
We had a wonderful time and probably one of the best food experiences in our lives.

I will never forget the mustard ice-cream wrapped in crispy red cabbage as well as the potatoes & truffles cappuccino. The "solette" was absolutely delightful and so was the duck Foie Gras.
We had about 20 different dishes from their tasting menu and would recommend this place to anyone looking for creative food!

L'Arnsbourg does deserve its 3 Michelin stars!

http://www.arnsbourg.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to invite you to particpate in my dining survey which covers over 1,500 restaurants in North America & Europe. If you email me aI will send you the logon information.

Unknown said...

Sorry the email is

stevep@opinionatedabout.com

fr8d said...

With great pleasure!