Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Crazy Burger Lover Idea: In N Out Burger Delivery at LAX


As I was flying to Hawaii with a two-hour layover in Los Angeles two weeks ago, I had this crazy idea: I wanted to have an In-N-Out Burger in LA. In-N-Out Burgers make amazingly good burgers but are only present in a few states (and not in Hawaii) so my connection in LA was an opportunity I couldn't miss.

The problem was that I didn't think I would have enough time to go to the closest In-N-Out Burger location in between my two flights, so I came up with this idea: hire a courier service to bring the food to me! After multiple attempts and some outrageous price estimates (one service came up with a €400 price tag), I found one: ClockWork Express. For less than US$50, they went to In-N-Out Burger, purchased a Double Double with Animal Fries and delivered the whole thing to me at T5 in LAX in a timely manner!

I can only say one thing: it was well worth it! Thanks again ClockWork Express! You made my day!

No comments: