Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Apple TV 2, Airplay, FaceTime & Videoconferencing


I've just received my Apple TV 2 and can't wait to hook it up to my TV. My only regret is that my friend Steve (whom I've never met) didn't think it would be a good idea to allow Apple TV 1 owners to rent TV shows or use the Airplay feature. Granted, that's what made me buy the Apple TV 2 so from a business point of view it might have been a good idea.

Anyway, I also checked out the Google TV offering and thought its videoconferencing feature looked awesome. So, I'm wondering why Apple didn't think about letting iPhone 4 FaceTime users use Airplay in order to display the video of the party they're calling on their TV and use the iPhone 4 front camera to send their video.

In an effort to make millions of dollars, I have filed a patent with the US office of absurd ideas and will claim royalties and settlements with anyone attempting to use this secret idea (it is secret in the sense that no one reads this blog, except you of course).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a good news superfr8d.blogspot.com