Monday, November 15, 2010

Join The Path


I've just joined The Path this morning. It is a new social network that aims at sharing mostly pictures amongst a maximum of 50 friends. I'm not sure if this new social network is groundbreaking but I, surely, intend to give it a try. I'll post more later on as I discover its features. Funny thing is that you apparently need to own an iPhone in order to sign up and it seems their iPhone app is only available in the US iTunes store so far. One cool thing is that the website seems to be entirely https - based which the paranoid in me loves!

One not cool thing is that you can't upload camera roll pictures from the iPhone app. You can only upload photos taken from within the app itself. This sucks big time and needs to be adressed ASAP.

So, if you're curious: Join The Path.

No comments: