Wednesday, November 24, 2010

iVoyeur: The Eyes Wide Shut Social Network


Thanks to Urban Daddy's daily newsletter, I was informed yesterday that a new social network for swingers appropriately named iVoyeur (CLICK ONLY IF YOU'RE 18 OR OLDER) was the latest hyped and cool thing around. Urban Daddy calls it the Eyes Wide Shut social network! As I registered, I was disappointed to see that the user could use the password of their choice. I thought "Fidelio" would be the mandatory password for all users and as for a second password... Well, as you know, there is no second password and no real way of redeeming oneself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really understand what's the issue with creating your own password. I for one am happy i get to choose my password so i don't forget what it was.

Anonymous said...

a bathing ape
supreme hoodie
golden goose outlet
palm angels
off white nike
bapesta
golden goose
off white t shirt
cheap jordans
jordan shoes