Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010 - 42 - The Ultimate Answer To All Questions


It is no coincidence that today's date (10/10/10) happens to be a Sunday. It probably holds the answer to all questions. As 101010 converted in binary is 42 and 42 being the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything, if you add to this equation the fact that Sunday is Burger Day for me, I can only conclude, as French humanist Rabelais failed to do so in his Quint Livre that ended with the word "Trinch" in an invitation to find the answer to all questions in wine, that the real answer to all questions and particularly the meaning of life lies within hamburgers!

Can there be anything more beautiful in this world than hamburgers? I don't think so! So, let me introduce you to my latest attempt at Burger Heaven: The Big Awesome Burger (B.A.B.) with the works: designed today and hence holding the answer to all questions.


Note: The answer to all questions is currently in my stomach.

No comments: