Sunday, October 31, 2010

Non-Photoshopped Spooky Pictures


I took these pictures back in December 2001 in Clermont-Ferrand, France while trying to get a good photo of the city's cathedral with my very first digital camera. At first, it really scared me as I could distinctly see a ghostly eerie face on both of these shots. After a sleepless night, I decided to call a photographer friend of mine who pointed out the obvious: "it was cold, you were blowing smoke when you took the pictures and that's what accounts for the effect". But still..........



Happy Halloween!

Notes:
1st picture: You can clearly see a spooky face right in the middle of the picture. Both eyes, nose and opened mouth are clearly visible.
2nd picture: You can spot two faces: one on the left side, looking to the right: eyes, nose and half of the mouth are easy to identify. On the upper right corner of the picture: there is another ghostly face with two horns.

No comments: